Redwood Credit Union (RCU) is reaching out to our Members who may have been affected by the recent fires. Our hearts go out to you and your family, and we’re here to help.
RCU has the following special financial assistance programs available to those who have been directly impacted by the fires:
- 0% APR loans up to $5,0001
- 2% rate discount for Signature loans above $5,0002
- RCU Visa® credit card limit increases up to $5,000
- Special discounted 1.90% APR auto3 and 2.90% APR RV4 loans
- Loan and credit card payment deferrals up to 90-days
- Other financial assistance programs available
Get cash anywhere: RCU Members can get cash at any ATM — even if it’s not an RCU ATM (except ATMs at casinos or gambling locations) — and we will reimburse your fees. We will also reimburse any late fees during this time.
For additional details about these services as well as helpful tips and resources, visit our fire assistance page at redwoodcu.org/2020-fire-assistance.
Whatever your needs are, we’re here for you. Our call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you at 1 (800) 479-7928. Or, log in to your account to send us a secure message, or make a branch appointment. We look forward to assisting you.
We care deeply about our Members and community, and our thoughts are with you.