1300 First Street, Napa – in the Plaza next to the Archer Hotel downtown
- We’ve gathered up 50 of the best local Makers (from the Wine Country) of jewelry, wine barrel products, art, ceramics, scarves, candles, CBD products, chocolate, organic body, home goods, apparel, glass, and more!
- An Outdoor, Open-Air Marketplace
- Handcrafted + Eco-friendly
- Enjoy Live music
- Great food + wine from all of the amazing downtown Napa eateries and wine bars!
- Bring your kids + fur babies!
- Wander in to our Brick and Mortar shop (adjacent to the market area) for handcrafted goods made from 100+ more local Makers!