These one-time direct financial assistance grants are available to qualified Napa County for-profit businesses with up to 20 employees that have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic due to an increase in operational expenses.
Funds may be used to offset expenses for interior and lease-hold improvements to achieve social distancing requirements; the purchase of consumable supplies, including personal protective equipment and disinfecting materials; and other legitimate business costs deemed appropriate.
Funding tiers are based on number of employees and intended use of funds:
- 1-5 employees – up to $1250
- 6-10 employees – up to $2500
- 11-15 employees – up to $3750
- 16-20 employees – up to $5000
These grants will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until funding is exhausted. Membership in the Napa Chamber of Commerce is not a requirement to participate.
Eligible businesses must:
- Be verified as locally owned and operated (physically located in Napa County)
- Be a for-profit business enterprise;
- Have between 1 and 20 employees
- Have been in operation prior to March 17, 2020
- Be able to demonstrate negative impacts to operations as a result of COVID-19
- Certify that the business follows all Public Health orders in effect
This grant is made possible by funding from Napa County. The Napa Chamber of Commerce Foundation, a 501©3 non-profit, is administering the application and grant-making process. The Napa Chamber of Commerce Foundation is supporting our local economy during the current public health pandemic and is helping ease the transition to the economic recovery of our community. The purpose of the program is to efficiently distribute much-needed funds to businesses so these resources can be used reliably and swiftly.
Upon submission, you will receive acknowledging of receipt of this page. Applications will be reviewed weekly on Friday, with funds distributed the following Monday by check. You will be notified by email when your grant has been approved or denied.
Napa County Small Business Stabilization Grant Application
Certification: By clicking “Submit” above you certify the following:
- The information presented in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I am a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- My business is located in Napa County.
- My business is a for-profit enterprise.
- My business either closed or had revenue or operations negatively impacted as a result of COVID-19 between March 2020 and present.
- The number of employees reported is accurate and if selected for a grant I can provide verification of my employee count if necessary
- If selected, I will utilize the funds for payroll; PPE or cleaning supplies; rent or mortgage payments; utilities or other operating expenses; or fixtures and other non-construction site modifications needed to satisfy COVID-19 distancing and mitigation requirements. I will not use these funds for new construction or building improvements.
- The business follows all Public Health orders in effect