Save Money by Saving Energy
It’s That Simple
Sign up for a no-cost evaluation from Napa County Energy Watch - your trusted and trained local energy assessment team
WHO is Napa County Energy Watch (NCEW)?
A partnership of the Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) and Sustainable Napa County (SNC). We can be your “one stop shop” for energy efficiency solutions that make your business more cost-effective. We are members of your community. We live here; your success matters to us.
HOW does NCEW help Napa County businesses?
NCEW provides a no cost evaluation of your energy use. NCEW will give you a comprehensive review of how and where you use energy, finding ways to reduce use and costs. You are under no obligation to act on the recommendations, however most business owners choose to do so once finding out about the time, energy, and money saving opportunities. You will receive:
• A simple plan for steps you can take to reduce energy use and increase efficiency
• The latest information on rebates and incentives
• Assistance in finding the right experts and resources
• Management of any upgrade work, including rebate paperwork, saving you and your staff valuable time
• Confidential protection of your information
• Help in becoming a certified Napa County Green Business, if that’s your goal.
How do I get started?
Contact Sustainable Napa County to schedule an appointment with the NCEW assessment team. Direct inquiries to: Info@SustainableNapaCounty.org with “Energy Watch” in the subject line.
But wait, there’s more!
NCEW is helping Napa County businesses save energy in many other ways including…
- Keeping you up to date on what’s happening with energy efficiency, renewable energy, utility and state rebates and incentives.
- Helping you find financing: NCEW can connect you with PG&E’s zero interest On Bill Financing program if it makes sense for your energy retrofits. And we will bring you more information about the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program for businesses when it is launched in Napa County this year.
- Bringing PG&E classes to you: If you are looking to brush up on skills or learn something new about energy and water efficiency, NCEW will provide information about the most relevant classes and workshops – including offering them right here in Napa County.
- Helping you hold on to those savings: Having efficient equipment is part, not all, of the solution. NCEW will help you understand how you hold on to those savings over the long term – through simple bill tracking and operations and maintenance procedures.
- Keeping you in the know about changes in “the rules” – state or Federal, to put you in the best position to act.
- Being your advocate when decisions are made about energy policy, rebates, incentives and resources.
Who is Sustainable Napa County?
Sustainable Napa County (SNC) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization that started as an initiative of the Gasser Foundation in 2007. At SNC, we understand that conversations about climate and energy can be complex and even polarizing. But we believe that finding solutions to our energy challenges is about people, not politics. We know that our economy and our environment are interdependent and that taking local action to keep them both healthy is an opportunity, not a burden. Everyday we work with partners locally and around the state to find resources, tools, and information that inspire people to take action in whatever way that makes the most sense for them. We stay up to date on what's happening in our community and monitor policies taking shape regionally and statewide so we can translate those into practical actions that are tailored to Napa County. Stay in the know by subscribing to SNC’s monthly E-News and visit www.SustainableNapaCounty.org to learn about who we are and what we do.
ATTENTION HOTELS AND LODGING: Looking to cut energy costs without compromising comfort? We have your solution!
NCEW has a direct connect to LodgingSavers - a program specifically designed for the hospitality industry. The LodgingSavers program offers specialized rebates and incentives for all lodging facilities from small bed & breakfasts to large resorts. The program helps lodging facilities improve the bottom line and green their operations with no risk to visitor comfort.
Contact Faye Rachford at 408-224-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.